Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sew day with daughter!


Happy girl getting a jump start on her project! She was over last week cutting out all her strips for the log cabin. She has them all organized and ready to go!


While she was working on her blocks, I was working at prepping my applique for the newest baby quilt on the go! Everything all lined up ready to go!


She's a natural! Yeah! Someone else to quilt with! I love it! She has such an amazing sense of color as well. She takes chances on color choices than I do. This will be gorgeous when it's done! I'll be sure to take a photo of the finished project. I'm trying to convince her to put it into Heritage Park Quilt Festival 2014. 

I'm hoping that she'll continue quilting as she is quite talented! My oldest is into scrapbooking. She has the artist inside and the patience (when she can, beside going to school and raising a chile) for setting up those pages and putting all those lovely pages together. My son, is into photography (hopefully I can learn some tricks from him for getting better photo's for the blog). My step son is into creative writing. Lastly our last boy (my stepson as well) is following his dad's footsteps and is quite the chef. I think we are both very fortunate with our kids!

Keep on creating! Love the journey! Breathe!

Margo

PS..and if you can't spend a lot of time....just spend 15 minutes a day...that's all! 15 minutes add us to quite a lot at the end of the week!

No comments: